Standard terms & conditions
On this page, you will find a standard version of Website Terms and Conditions. Please note that different Purchase Conditions apply in case of purchases from the Website and the Standard Terms and Conditions herein are integral part of the Purchase Conditions.
- Goods – the Goods offered and sold by the Merchant or VinoNostrum through the Website.
- Website – internet environment www.vinonostrum.com and its subpages, including so called national www.vinonostrum websites with abbreviation of any country.
- Customer – any person who uses the Website and/or has purchased the Goods via Website.
- Purchase Contract – contract concluded between the Customer and the Merchant or VinoNostrum as the case may be for sale and purchase of Goods.
- Purchase Conditions – conditions to be followed and fulfilled by Customers, Merchants and VinoNostrum for using the Website and upon conclusion of transactions on the Website (standard conditions of the Purchase Contract).
- VinoNostrum – OÜ VinoNostrum, a company, established and acting pursuant to the laws of the Republic of Estonia, administering the Website www.vinonostrum.com, registration code 12657900, registered address Pagari 1, Tallinn, Harjumaa 10133, the Republic of Estonia. Phone: +372 5594 2831
- The singular words and definitions provided in the Standard Terms and Conditions may also include the plural and vice versa.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The technical stages involved in entering into the Purchase Contract are described in the Purchase Conditions.
- The Customer must identify and correct typing errors before placing the order. Later, if such error is identified by the Customer the errors can only be corrected by contacting VinoNostrum within 12 hours of placing the order.
- The Customer is notified of delivery restrictions, if any and acceptable means of payment in the Purchase Conditions or on the Website in course of the ordering process.
- Prior to entry into the Purchase Contract the Customers are provided with the following information: the main characteristics of the Goods (incl. the type and name of the alcoholic beverage), the total price of the Goods inclusive of taxes and all additional freight and delivery costs.
- The Goods offered and sold through the Website are considered as goods which deteriorate or expire rapidly if not maintained in proper conditions, also when the Goods are unsealed after the delivery the Goods are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons, thus the Customer may not withdraw from a Purchase Contract in such case. The Customers shall have the right to withdraw from the Purchase Contract only in cases and adhering to the terms separately provided in the Purchase Conditions.
- The Purchase Conditions, including the Standard Terms and Conditions herein, are presented on the Website in a manner which enables to save and reproduce them in the Customer´s computer. VinoNostrum will preserve all the text versions of the Purchase Conditions and the Standard Terms and Conditions at all times. Although the aforementioned documents may be changed by VinoNostrum from time to time all the versions will remain available to the Customers upon request sent to VinoNostrum.
- The Standard Terms and the Purchase Conditions may have been translated into national languages of the Customers, in which case each Purchase Contract is entered into in the respective language.
- VinoNostrum carries out its activities in accordance with the Estonian law and regulations of European Union. Here (Hyperlink to https://www.riigiteataja.ee/en/) you can look up consolidated texts of English translations of Estonian legislation. In Estonia, legislation has legal force only in Estonian language.
The wording of the Standard Terms and Conditions has been approved and enforced on September 10, 2014.